- The timekeeper shall sit at the mat / Ring chairman's table. He counts the time of the bout, hold-down and painful holds: after 2 minutes elapse he informs officials and contestants of the time of the bout, with the stop sound gives the signal of the end of the bout.
- The timekeeper fixes by his stop-watch the contestant's delay to come to the mat / Ring after the first call and announces the time after the expiry of the first and every 30 seconds following.
- With the interruption of the bout the timekeeper by the referee's whistle or by the mat / Ring chairman's indication stops his stop-watch and by the referee's whistle, starts it again counting actual time of the bout.
- As soon as the referee during the bout announces "Count hold-down!" the timekeeper shall start his stop-watch and in every 5 seconds announce in a loud voice "Five!", "Ten!", "15!" and after the expiration of 30 seconds: "Time of hold-down!"
- As soon as the referee during the bout announces:"Count the painful hold!" the timekeeper shall start his stop-watch and count the time announcing the time of the painful hold in every 10 seconds (besides 55 seconds). After the expiration of 60 seconds the timekeeper announces: "Time of the painful hold!"
The Announcer shall sit at the mat / Ring chairman's table. He announce the contestants name with corner (blue or red) and announcer winner name by jury's permission .
Technical Secretary, Informant, Commentator
Tournament committee /Computer Man
- The technical secretary shall sit at the mat / Ring chairman's table and in the course of the bout write down in the corresponding column of the score sheet evaluations of technical actions and warnings declared by the mat / Ring chairman. After the end of the bout he writes down the sum of the points and the time of the bout and hands the score sheet to the mat / Ring chairman to define and declare the result of the bout and after that writes down this result in the score sheet.
- Evaluations of holds in succession of their application by the contestants shall be entered in the score sheet with the figures 1, 2 or 4, activity – with the letter "A".
- Evaluations for hold-downs shall be outlined by the circle. Recording of evaluations in the bout shall be done in such a way that it would be easy to define which one of the evaluations was the last. For instance, after the evaluation of every technical action, except the last one, the sign + (plus) is added.
- Cautions are marked with letter "0". If the contestant was given the first (second) warning, 1(2) it is written down to his opponent.
- Total victory is written down with the sign "X" with the explanation "throw" of "painful hold". Elimination from the bout for the ordinary breaking the Rules pp. 1, 2 is marked in the score sheet with the sign X. When the contestant is eliminated from the competitions in the course of the bout. pp. 3, 4., the sign X is used with the explanation "injury", or "breaking the Rules".
- A contestant, who does not come to the bout, is eliminated from the competitions. In front of his name depending on the reason it shall be written down "f/a" (failure to appear) or "med" (eliminated by the doctor) and to his opponent the result 4 : 0 with the time 0 min. 00 sec. is written down (0.00 – victory by the opponent's elimination from the bout).
- If the bout ends ahead of time its actual time is fixed in the score sheet. On the left of the contestant's name the time spent for medical help, if any, shall be written down. While defining the result of the bout in corresponding columns the sum of technical points and the ones for the warnings to the opponent, accumulated by every contestant, and positive points, are written down. The name of the winner is encircled; the name of the loser is crossed out.
It is forbidden to make other records in the score sheet.
- The informant of the mat / Ring shows the evaluations of the contestants' actions in the bout on the scoreboard or a demonstration panel after the mat / Ring chairman announces them.
- The commentator announces the Program and the order of conducting the competitions, introduces the participants of the regular bout, gives their sports description, clarifies certain regulations of the competition Rules and announces the result of every bout if the Chief Official permits. If the competitions are held in two premises simultaneously they shall be served by two commentators.
- Depending on informant / Ring on equipment it is allowed to combine the work of the timekeeper and the informant or the technical secretary and the informant.
- In case no commentator is available, with the Chief Official permission mat / Ring chairmen may introduce officiating teams of the mat / Ring, call to the mat / Ring and introduce the regular pair of contestants, announce the evaluations of the holds in the course of the bout and after its end - the result.
The HBIO Executive Committee shall select the Tournament Committee. The Committee shall consist of at least three (3) members. The leader of the Committee shall be known as competition Director. It is of importance that the members of the group speak English.
The Committee meets in front of World Cups and World Championships. If necessary, they initiative other meetings, but are requested to meet during events/tournaments. Otherwise they communicate by mail and by telephone. The Administrator is responsible for collecting all registration material and loads data into a computer to prepare draw lists. With the Tournament Committee he makes draw lists and distributes them to the official tables. He collects completed draw lists after matches are finished and transfers the results to the computer. He will make an official report of the Championship or Cup and distribute the official report to all representatives of national teams. If the promoter of a championship cannot appoint a responsible person for administration, the HBIO board or HBIO President will nominate an adequate person.
Superintendent of The Competitions:
- They are responsible for the disciplines.
- They will be responsible for all the Chiefs referees and their staff in the arena throughout the event.
- They will have the responsibility of being in complete charge of all paperwork regarding results and complaints.
- They will act as Chief Referees of the tournament or will represent responsible persons in their place and to ensure that all Referee's and Judges within HBIO are of the very highest standard possible.
- They will have a close cooperation to the Referee Committee and will make sure that all referee seminars are being held.
- They will together with the promoter take care of the event/promotion/tournament and make sure everything are arranged according to the HBIO rules. Any deviation to the rules has to be cleared in the committee or through the Executive Committee.
- The Technical Committee will be responsible for approving all fighting safety equipment supplied by Promoters.
- The Committee will also be responsible for inspecting all Fighting Areas.
- They will take care of all official Weigh-ins or point out referees/officials who take care of it.
- They will report to the Executive Committee and the technical director of HBIO.
- They will take care of protests or give them further on to the Executive Committee. Their or the Executive Committee's decision will be final.
- The superintendent of the competitions is responsible for the timely preparation and decorative design of the competition area, security, placing and service of participants and spectators, radio installation of the venue, maintenance of the order during the competitions and provide with all the necessary arrangements by the Chief referee's (chief judge) instructions.
- The superintendent is responsible for the preparation and functioning of the special equipment and stock to conduct the competitions.